|Owner||Philip Morris USA in the U.S., Philip Morris International outside of the U.S.|
|Produced by||Philip Morris USA in the U.S., Philip Morris International outside of the U.S.|
|Tagline||"Mild As May", "Come to where the flavor is. Come to Marlboro country", "You get a lot to like with a Marlboro"|
) is an American brand of cigarettes, currently owned and manufactured by Philip Morris USA (a branch of Altria) within the United States, and by Philip Morris International (now separate from Altria) outside the United States. Richmond, Virginia, is the location of the largest Marlboro cigarette manufacturing plant. Marlboro is the global best-selling cigarette brand since 1972. As of 2017, Marlboro had 40% market share in the United States, more than the next 7 competing brands combined.
- After Bans, Tobacco Tries Direct Marketing (audio on page)
- "Marlborough". Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford University Press. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- John Wells (2010-01-06). "John Wells's phonetic blog: Marlborough". Phonetic-blog.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- "Building Leading Brands". www.pmi.com.
- CDCTobaccoFree (2018-08-01). "Tobacco Brand Preferences". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved 2019-05-21.